Tuesday, August 31, 2010

4 Personality Temperaments

     I don't really have any pros or cons when it comes to attribute tests such the personality test. I honestly think that it is just plain, innocent, good fun and shouldn't be taken seriously. I have met people who plan their whole life around different tests. How does a computer know how you are feeling? Sure you answer questions to help determine things, but it can't read your mind and I have read studies that prove that a fair share of people lie on said tests.

     I believe that my test will result in the following order: Artisan, Idealist, Guardian, and Rational. I'm a musically inclined person which would justify the Artisan and I'm not anywhere close to being a Rationalist. I guess in this case, only the test will tell...

Try it yourself... Personality Test

     Results to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment